Start your application
PolitiCorps Summer connects college students and recent graduates with careers in the public interest (and the skills to rock ‘em)
Who Should Apply?
PolitiCorps Fellows are 20-24 years old. They are college juniors, seniors and recent graduates (alternative educational backgrounds welcome) who have demonstrated commitment to progressive values. Fellows hold a deep interest in the political process and public policy. PolitiCorps Fellows come from every state in the nation, and from a diverse range of experiential and cultural backgrounds. Extensive campaign experience is not a prerequisite for PolitiCorps, but an understanding of campaign lifestyle does help Fellows make the most of the summer experience.
How to Apply
1. First Round. Answer a few short questions. Tell us what motivates you, and why you think PolitiCorps is a good fit for you this year.
We’ve filled our 2012 class, but we’ll contact you when we start reviewing applications for 2013.
2. Full Application. Strong candidates will be provided information about how to complete the full application, and a link to the online form.
3. Alumni Interview. Excellent applicants will be offered the opportunity to interview face to face with an alumn in their region.
4. Director Interview & Video. Exceptional candidates will interview face to face or over Skype with the PolitiCorps Director, and will be asked to complete the final application step, creating a 60 second video.
- Priority Deadline: February 22, 2013
- Second Round Deadline: March 29, 2013
- Final Deadline: May 24, 2013
Interested in the Year of Service?
More questions? Fair enough.